Sephora Sale: Brushes & Tools (& bonus favorites)April 14, 2023
Whether it be painting a wall, or canvas, or putting makeup on your face, brushes matter. And so long as you take care of them by storing them in a way they aren’t bent and crushed and washing often (my makeup artist friends recommend once a week with a gentle soap), then they will last you years. I started swapping my drugstore & Target brushes a couple of years ago and noticed an immediate difference in how my makeup goes on. I’ve tried some of the cult favorites, but almost all of my favorites have ended up being the Sephora line brushes. And luckily for us, they’re 30% off with the sale!
- Eyelash Curler: Shiseido Eyelash Curler. If you do not lose your tools, this is the one. It is by and far the best I’ve ever used and my lashes stayed curled all day.
- foundation & contour brush: Rare Beauty Liquid Touch Brush. There is no brush I’ve shared more with friends and sisters than this one. I use it with my foundation for event makeup, and my cream contour and blush on a normal day.
- Blush Brush: Sephora brand. Beautifully blends any powder (blush, setting, bronzer, etc.) into my cream products.
- Tapered Eyeshadow brush: Sephora Crease Brush #19. Apply and place with this brush.
- Fluffy Eyeshadow brush: Sephora Crease Brush #26. Diffuse and blend with this brush.
- eyeliner brush (for winged): Sephora Eyeliner Brush #22. For those of us, myself included, who love a winged liner look.
- Smudge brush: Sephora Smudge Brush.
Note; I prefer these makeup sponges (applying and blending liquid and cream products) & this powder puff (for targeted powder application under your eyes) over any of the more expensive ones available in other places.
If you have questions about how to use a brush or what to use for a certain product, ask me in the comments!
Leave a Comment